The principal role of Occupational Health is the provision of health advice to organisations and individuals to ensure that the highest standards of health and safety at work can be achieved and maintained.
Our doctors have a wide knowledge of occupational medicine and are experienced in a number of important areas:
- Pre-employment Medical Assessment
- Executive Health Screening
- Travel Vaccinations
- Influenza Vaccination
- Hepatitis B
- Occupational injury management
- Advice re back to work Programs
- Illness absence review and assessment
- Insurance Medicals
- Workplace Risk Assessment
- Advice to employers regarding compliance with workplace legislation.
- Occupational Physician support for all businesses.